The company “AES-komplekt” has been working in the energy sector for over 10 years, representing the electric power equipment produced by the international corporation HEAG (Huayi Elec. Apparatus Group Co.,Ltd) in the markets of Belarus, Russia, the Ukraine, Poland and Baltic countries.
Over the years of seminal cooperation, there has been carried out a number of large-scaled projects on modernization of the belarusian power supply system:
- reconstruction of the 4th unit of state power plant in Lukoml (switchgear KYN28BEL supply);
- installation of the 1,5 MW wind power generator in Novogrudok district – the first generator of this kind in Belarus (Republican Unitary Enterprise “Grodnoenergo”);
- implementation of compact 10/110 kV GIS (Zhodino power plant), as well as the supply of 110 kV outdoor GIS units for the reconstruction of 110/10 kV Mosty substation (Republican Unitary Enterprise “Grodnoenergo”) and others.
Since 2014, in accordance with the license agreement with the HEAG (Huayi Elec. Apparatus Group Co., Ltd), there has been developed the manufacture of:
- vacuum circuit breakers 6 (10) kV VS1BEL series;
- 35 kV vacuum circuit breakers ZW37BEL series;
- KRumAES reclosers 10 and 35 kV;
- 10 kV switchgear;
- SF6 circuit breakers 110 kV LW36A(B)BEL;
- low-voltage cabinets 0.4 kV NKU-AES.
1) Manufacturing facilities
Having our own manufacturing facilities allows to efficiently serve the equipment in shortest terms.
2) Prompt response
Response to customers’ claims and appeals within 8 hours throughout the whole territory of Belarus.
3) Highly qualified staff
All the specialists working in the production-engineering center are highly competent, having worked in power supply sector for 5-45 years. Our employees regularly take training courses at the factory of origin HEAG.
4) Ability to adapt the equipment to customers’ needs
Packaging arrangement and adaptation of the supplied equipment, according to customer’s needs and technical features of a particular project.
5) Operating experience
After many years of being used in Belarusian power supply system, electrotechnical equipment has shown itself to good advantage, which is proved by positive references.
Performance ratings of the switching equipment, declared by the manufacturer, exceed the requirements of IEC standards, as well as the Russian and Belarusian ones, which is proved by test reports from Chinese laboratories, international test center KEMA and JSC “Scientific research center on high-voltage gear” (Moscow).
7) Work delivery on a turnkey basis
Engineering supervision of the introduction of new equipment: from delivery until putting into service; installation works, starting-up and adjustment.
8) Projects financing
Provision of credit lines for the construction of substations and automation of distribution nets; the ability to supply equipment by instalment for a period up to 5 years.
Here we offer you the presentation of our company.